Incredible Estate Tracts & Home Sites – 5 to 10+ Acres $250,000 to $725,000
INDIAN CREEK FARMS
One of the finest selection of home sites remaining in the Olentangy River valley; offering sweeping open spaces, spectacular views, wooded ravines and slate bottom creeks. These rare estate parcels offer a unique opportunity to build your home in a private rural enclave located minutes from suburban amenities and within the Olentangy South School District.
These types of immediately available new build opportunities are rapidly disappearing as the surrounding area continues to mature.VIEW PHOTO GALLERY
INDIAN CREEK FARMSIncredible Estate Tracts & Home Sites - 5 to 25 Acres $319,000 to $779,000
One of the finest selection home sites remaining in the Olentangy River valley; offering sweeping open spaces, spectacular views, wooded ravines and slate bottom creeks. These rare estate parcels offer a unique opportunity to build your home in a private rural enclave located minutes from suburban amenities and within the Olentangy South School District.
These types of immediately available new build opportunities are rapidly disappearing as the surrounding areas continues to mature.
PRICES & AVAILABILITY
Tract 1 | 6.4 Acres – Ravine, Two Creeks, Pasture and Woods → IN CONTRACT
Tract 2 | 8.4 Acres – Ravine, Creeks, Pasture and Woods → IN CONTRACT
Tract 3 | 10.5 Acres – Two Ravines, Two Creeks & Woods → $725,000
Tract 4 | 8.4 Acres – Creek, Ravine & Wooded Acreage → $495,000
Tract 5 | 2.1 Acres – Ravine, Pasture & Mature Woods → $250,000
P1 | 6.8 Acres – Overlooks River Valley → SOLD
P2 | 5.1 Acres – Overlooks River Valley, Mix of Tillable and Wooded land → $395,000
P3 | 8.2 Acres – Overlooks River Valley, Nice Mix of Tillable & Wooded Land → RESERVED
P4 | 13.1 Acres – Overlooks River Valley, Tillable and Wooded area w/ Ravine. Equestrian Farm Possibilities. → IN CONTRACT
P5 | 9.1 Acres – Wooded & Open Site Equestrian Possibilities → IN CONTRACT
GENERAL TRACT INFORMATION
(1) Some tracts may be combined. Ask sales agent for more information.
(2) Tracts 3 & 4; P1, P2, P3, P4 may be served by multiple shared driveways through reciprocal easement agreement. Contact sales agent for more details.
(3) Exsisting homes on tract 1 and 2 will be demolished and removed by seller. Exsisting drive accesses will remain.
(4) All lot sizes & dimensions are approximate and subject to change due to field conditions and final tract survey.
(5) Prices are subject to change without notification.
HORSES & LIVESTOCK
Horses and other livestock are allowed pursuant to Liberty Township regulations
Exclusively Marketed by:
Marilyn Vutech & Jeff Ruff
RECENT COMPARABLE SALES
1. 582 Home Road – $725,000 / 11.1+/- Acres $65,139 /Acre
2. 7219 Perry Road – $425,000 / 7.0 +/- Acres $60,714 /Acre
3. 710 Home Road- $335,000 / 5.37 +/- Acres $62,383 /Acre
4. 1287 Woodland Hall – $275,000 /3.32 +/- Acres $82,831
5. 9472 Riverway Run- $300,000 / 2.21 +/- Acres $135,747 /Acre
INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS?
(614) 898-LAND(5263) or (614) 255-0600
Disclosure: Information contained herein has been obtained from source that we deem reliable. We have no reason to doubt the accuracy of this information, but we do not guarantee it. Prospective buyer(s) should verify the information to satisfy themselves and not rely
exclusively upon the information contained herein. Prices, stated acreages, and parcel configurations are subject to change at any time. Parcels offered for sale are vacant tracts with no buildings and no septic systems.